Thursday, February 5, 2015

My first dōTERRA order came!!

Alright, here I go!! I got my first delivery of dōTERRA last night. I ordered Slim & Sassy and PastTense. 

I had a sinus headache last night so I immediately busted out the PastTense. I rolled it on my neck, temples and forehead. 

Earlier in the day I was counting down the hours before I could go to bed for the night. My head hurt so bad. 

At 9:30pm I realized that my headache was gone. I could feel the the pressure but it didn't hurt. Best way to explain it was an epidural for my head, haha. I could feel pressure but I didn't care, cause it didn't work. 

This morning I am drinking Slim & Sassy water. Ice water with 5 drops in it. Very citrusy. I'm not brave enough to put drops on my tongue, it's pretty strong. 

I will blog later with my results of taking Slim & Sassy. 

If interested you can visit www.doterra.com/SarahRossing 

No comments:

Post a Comment